About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Sunday 24 June 2007

Gemma is home

My beautiful daughter Gemma came home on Friday. She has been in England,Spain & America for the last 3 months. I am so lucky, look what she brought home for me. A lovely bundle of fabric from America. I will keep these fabrics for my weekend in Loxton with Leanne from Leanne's House and Gail from Gail Pan Designs.






















She also bought me this great book. There are so many patterns in it that I want to make. The hard decision is which one to try first.

















We had Bradley's 21st birthday party last night. Bradley is our neighbour and Gemma's best friend it was a great way for her to catch up with everybody on her return. Tony, Lucas and I came home around midnight I heard Gemma stumble in, in the wee hours. This is Gemma now I wonder how long Jet lag takes to get over when you party all night.

1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

Nice to have your daughter home and it looks like she brought some fun gifts. I have that book and it is really fun. And how wonderful that you get to take classes from Leanne and Gail. Wonderful.