About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Wednesday 26 December 2007

I've had some strange comment

I have had a few problems with my emails. I'm thinking I have a virus which has wiped out my inbox. I have had some very strange comments left on my last post from Adam Brown. Has anybody else had any problems?????
I seriously wonder about these people they need to take up a useful hobby like stitching.
Does anyone know how to notify Blogger about this sort of problem.

6 comments:

Pat said...

I did see his comment. STRANGE! I agree with you,maybe he should take up stitching. I am sorry I can't help you with notifying blogger.

May Britt said...

I've got other stupid comments from anonymouse persons so I had to block for anonymouse comments.

Dannielle said...

I've received similar spam comments on my blog from a just plain "Adam". Makes me wonder if it's the same person.

Originally I just deleted them. Then it began occurring so often (several times a day) that I began moderating comments.

meggie said...

I have not had the problem, but have seen others mention this moron.

I hope your Christmas was wonderful.
I also wish you a joyous & safe New Year.
Hugs xx

Annie said...

Get rid of it somehow - he doesn't belong in our world at all. yuck!

Annie said...

Hi, this is jodie. I am at Annie's on her computer. Don't worry about the silly comments,it is just advertising spam. Do you have comment verification, where people have to type in the letters to post their comment. I got similar comments last week, I just deleted them and then enabled comment verification. I hope thats helpful.
Jodie
www.vintagericrac.blogspot.com