About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Wednesday 12 December 2007

The winner is

The Homespun is heading off to Jane in England. Send me your mailing address and an Aussie Homespun will be coming your way. Thanks to everybody for visiting and leaving comment.

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Thanks for having such a nice offer!

Congratulations to Jane!!!

corry said...

Congratulations to Jane, she's a lucky girl!

Cicero Sings said...

I agree with Leigh ...that was a nice offer! ... and fun to enter into. Congrats to Jane ... that lucky lady!!!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Thanks again!!! I'm so excited!

dutchcomfort said...

Leanne, thanks again for the sweet offer and congratulations to Jane for winning the Homespun magazine!