About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Flickr stuff

Number 79 is the number that came from here so Judith if you could send me your snail mail address I will post a pattern off to you. Thanks to everybody who sent kind comments.


This was fun have a try.

My creation

Found here on Flickr.

The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).

The Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name

My Answers:
1.Leanne 2.Chicken Caesar salad 3.Moonta High School 4.Green 5.Rob Thomas 6.Pepsi Max 7.Alaska 8. Cheese cake 9.Wildlife photographer 10.Family 11.Crazy 12. The Stitching Room

Flickr photos:
1. Leanne 02, 2. Chicken a la San Diego snow, 3. Moonta Bay sunset ..., 4. ♫ YO Yo yo, there's no place like a green penthouse... so i told the genie i wanted to be well hung. ^o^ ♫ nah... wildlife from singapore♫, 5. Rob Thomas Up Close, 6. Pepsi Max Big One taking the turnaround - Blackpool Pleasure Beach, 7. lake beside the road to McCarthy, Alaska, 8. Chocolate Cheese Cake, 9. Flamingo, 10. Raccoon Family, 11. ~I'm Crazy For Loving You~, 12. Stitch in the Living Room

8 comments:

Annie said...

Interesting idea. Loved those little thread holders and wanted to make some more - thanks for reminding me. Looked SOOOOOooooo cute on your doggies.

dutchcomfort said...

Love the photos and your answers.

Oh my, I’m still struggling to make a mosaic in Flickr using my own photos. Somehow I’m not getting it.
Do you use a flickr tool to make them?

Helz said...

How gorgeous is that little Stitchery on your latest 'My Bag' Leanne ??? So Luv the Fabrics you have used there too...

Teodo said...

Leanne these pics and your answers are interesting but..............your bags are FANTASTIC.
ciao ciao

Judith said...

Oh I am so happy. Have send you my snail mail address. Thanks very much

trash said...

delighted that Joyrene's is still in business. I really do think of it often :-)

Cheryl said...

Love your Flickr and your answers!! I have just learned how to do the mosaics and love them. In fact they are much faster than downloading my pictures on blogspot! Great bags!!!

Ally Jay said...

The dog look like they are waiting for winter to pass as well. Congratulations to the winner of the giveaway.