About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Saturday 18 June 2011

Day 2

Today saw me up early for a walk along the beach it was cold and winding without much sun.
I wish I could add sound to these photos as it is an amazing roar....... Then it would be a video wouldn't it LOL.
We had a lovely Greek meal and I have even got some stitching done.
Life is good.

1000000217



There is not much beach with all the swell however I did manage to walk from our beach house to the rocks along the beach with out getting wet.

Boomer

Knights

Knights

Knights

It was cold and it amazes me that these boys sit out in the water waiting for a wave, I am sure my toes would snap off.

Knights

Knights

Knights

Knights

Boomer

13 comments:

Shirley said...

I love to sit and watch the waves and I can almost feel the power from those photo's as they crash against the rocks. Surfers are just the craziest of people. I am enjoying the holiday with you. Glad you have your stitching with you.xx

Teodo said...

Fantastic, amazing, great, bellissime photos.
ciao ciao

Kris said...

Yes, I wonder that about surfers too. We went for a drive down the Mornington Peninsular recently and marveled at the surfers in the cold, windy conditions.

dutchcomfort said...

I love the sound the sea makes when it breaks on the shore. I don’t need a video, I can imagine the sound that goes with the pictures!

Susan said...

Fabulous photos Leanne- as usual! Your photography is stunning! Thanks fro sharing!

Lynda said...

Wonderful photos of the surf Leanne.

Angie said...

Really beautiful photos---so wild, and I can feel the energy, see and hear the awesome roaring pounding of it---you are sooooo lucky to have that close enough for your walks. :D

periwinkle said...

Gorgeous as always . you really do have a talent . Shame on me for forgetting his name but did little green monkey go with you?

Shay said...

Incredible photos. The sea is a powerful force isnt it.

Surfers are a breed all their own!

seabreezequilts said...

Maybe they have booties on with warmers inside lol. Love those rock formations down there, great photo's as usual.

rosie said...

Absolutely awesome photos again Leanne. I love the sea, thankyou for sharing...

Chris H said...

What stunning photos!

Locket Pocket said...

What fantastic photos! The sea looks amazing. Lucy xx