About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Missing Again

Gemma was in a wedding yesterday, it was a hot day and although the ceremony was at 5pm it was still really hot.

Sheree's wedding

Sheree's wedding

The lovely bride.

Sheree's wedding

After taking some photos Tony and I headed to Grange for a bite to eat and a walk out the jetty. It was an hot overcast evening, with the sun peeking through the thick cloud cover.

Grange

Grange

I was out and about the other day and I happened to have my camera in the car.
I had to pull over and take a photo, it made me smile.

made me smile

Life has been hectic and it doesn't look like changing as Christmas is looming.

12 comments:

Liz said...

Love, love the caravan, yes I would have stopped too, love the sky on the beach too, well caught...
Lizzie
xxx

Chookyblue...... said...

Miss Gemma is gorgeous.......so is the bride......

Simone de Klerk said...

What a beautiful daughter you have!
And you took a great picture of the bride, between those trees.
I can really see your passion for photography in all the pictures you took.

seabreezequilts said...

The brides dress is lovely, Gemma scrubs up pretty good too.

Kris said...

It was hot yesterday! I was in Adelaide for 24 hours for an 80th. Lovely photos! Life just keeps happening, doesn't it?

Jenny said...

sure was a hot day. Gemma looked lovely as did the bride. Love the little caravan too-I know what you mean about the business looming over us-have a good week:)

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

your daughter is very beautiful, and such a lovely bride.. and what can I possibly say about the caravan - absolutely fab!!

Levin said...

We were at Grange yesterday evening too! It was perfect on the beach (apart from the pesky flies).
Your Gemma looks gorgeous
l
x

Lynda said...

Beautiful bride and bridesmaid. The blue looks gorgeous on Gemma. Love the caravan too.

Sarah said...

Gosh Gemma is beautiful

Sue SA said...

Gorgous girls and gorgous pics, happy quilting, Sue SA.

Chris H said...

Your daughter looked gorgeous and the bride ... stunning! I adore her dress.
Gorgeous photos all round.