About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Monday 16 September 2013

Crafty Hijinks ....... What a day

Yesterday was spent chatting with people who felt like old friends but who I had never met. That is what blogging is all about. These 2 gals did an amazing job organising a day that started out as a few and ended up with 49 crafty women getting together to sew and chat.

I have chatted to Annie Flower Garden for ages it was so nice to spend the day with her.

Here she is trying on one of Nicole's You SEW Girl lovely hats.

The girls had arranged lunch, tea, coffee, door prizes, a raffle, stalls so in all we didn't want for anything.

I had tried to bribe Jodie with this photo but in true Jodie Ric-Rac style she said there where far worse photos of her on the web. I like this snap because of Lizzie in the back ground taking a photo of the flowers on the table.

Lizzie A House in the Country is another lovely lady who I have chatted to for years but not met until this weekend. It was so good to meet these 2 ladies.

This photo sums up the day perfectly. Thank you girls for organising a great day.

Morgan The Crafty Squirrel - Ballarat, Gillian Silly Gilly , Jodie Ric-Rac

To top the day off we went back to Annie's to wonder her lovely garden.

 

 

 

 

 

14 comments:

Nikki said...

Great to see you again, Leanne. Fabulous wrap-up of the day!

Jenny said...

What a wonderful time it. Looks like you had.everyone looks so happy and smiley. And you even went to Annie's flowergarden! Good on you:)

Shirley said...

Looks like you all had a fun day. Maybe one day we shall meet. Love your photo's.

Annie said...

Highlight for me....meeting YOU! Thanks for coming all that way, and especially for coming the extra mile to walk with me in my garden.

Chookyblue...... said...

great you and Annie got to meet.......love the pics....sounds like a fun day....

Shay said...

Did anyone get anything done for the day ...from your post I think you all spent the day laughing and having fun.

Your photo wrap up makes it look absolutely wonderful!

Liz said...

It was a great day Leanne and so good to finally meet up...will definitely have to be an annual event now!
xxx

Daisy Jayne said...

thanks for sharing, looks like you and everyone else had fun fun fun

Sue SA said...

Looks like lots of fun was had by all!

Jan said...

It was so nice to meet you, Leanne. Your pics are lovely and sum up the day beautifully (although I wonder what made me pull THAT face just as you were clicking away!)

Lorraine said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!

Jodie said...

So great that you came all this way, I'm glad we got to catch up outside hijinks - the day was crazy! Thanks too for my generouse present. Am actually going to make it. !!!!

Our photos said...

Like you all had a fun day!
Your flowers photos are Beautful!
Greetings, RW & SK

Sue-Anne said...

Looks like you all had a fantastic day!